Introducing the SERRC Student Loan Forgiveness Benefit, powered by Innovative Student Loan Solutions.
The Public Service Loan Forgiveness Program (PSLF) is for any employee working full-time in a not for profit setting. We encourage all full-time employees with federal student loan debt to see if they qualify for the PSLF Program.
You may be eligible if:
- You’re a full-time employee, and
- You have federal student loans such as: Subsidized Stafford, Unsubsidized Stafford, Perkins, Parent PLUS or Graduate PLUS loans, or
- You’re taking out student loans on behalf of an undergraduate student, or
- You’re pursuing an additional degree.
What Is Innovative Student Loan Solutions?
Innovative SLS is a professional service firm with an A+ Rating with the BBB.
They charge a fee for service, but not until you decide to hire them. You receive information regarding loan forgiveness programs that may be of benefit to you, and a customized loan forgiveness plan outlining your loan forgiveness strategies. The only decision you need to make is whether you will pursue the Program on your own, or hire Innovative SLS to manage the program for you. Visit their website to learn more or get started below.
Here’s How It Works – You Simply Commit To 2 Telephone Meetings
Please have the following documents prepared:
- Current pay stub
- First two (2) pages of your most recent federal tax return (1040)
- Most recent W2 form
- National Student Loan Data System (NSLDS) Summary page – To access, visit nslds.ed.gov & click Financial Aid Review
Don’t have all these documents? Don’t worry! You can still schedule your first call.
Then – schedule your 2 phone calls.
Then You Decide
Hire Innovative Student Loan Solutions to do it for you! Mistakes can be costly; make sure it’s done right.
Do it yourself. No strings attached. Good luck!
“Our HR Director sent information about our new student loan forgiveness partner, Innovative Student Loan Solutions, and I was excited to see if they could help. Turns out I was right! I did qualify for the program, was eligible for a much lower payment and tens of thousands of dollars in loan forgiveness. Honestly, if I hadn’t learned about this company I would have just given up on the idea altogether. It was well worth paying them do it, because they really are the experts, and it gave me great peace of mind knowing it was done right.”
– Josh Hatton Director of Evaluation – Children, Inc.